Open Golf St. Johann- Alpendorf
We are founding member!
As our guest we invite you to take advantage of the many plusses offered by this beautiful scenic course nestled in the Salzach Valley with views to the Tennen Mountain Range and the Heukareck Summit:
- unlimited access to the Orange & the Blue Course and to the Driving Range for free
- reduced golf academy courses
- Arrangement of Tee-off times through the reception
- Secure storage for golf equipment
- daily new program
The golf course Sankt Johann-Alpendorf is beautifully situated between St. Johann and Bischofshofen, alongside the Salzach River. At its disposal are a 34 par golf course (tournament course), a course on which it is possible to play without proficiency certificate (Academy Course) and an exercise course with a driving range, chipping green and putting green and it has something for everyone: children and seniors, beginners and more proficient players, locals and visitors.
For further information we would suggest you visit www.golfsanktjohann.at
With Rodney Richards the Golf Club Sankt Johann now has a new Head Golf Professional. Find further details about him and his courses on: http://www.gpsgolfschule.at/
Alpina is a member hotel!
Goldegg golf course is one of the most beautiful, classic alpine locations, and is often nicknamed the jewel of Salzburg golf country. This course is 1 km outside of Goldegg on a sunny plateau, which looks over impressive mountain scenery - approximate 10 min. by car from the Alpina. For our guests, there is a 20 % discount on green fees and instruction by Perfect-Swing!
Upon request, we will send you information about all the golf classes that are offered! We are always available for tee-time reservations and complete golf information! You can find an overview of the great golf tournaments held at Goldegg Golf Club >>here.
Course Info for Goldegg Golf Club
- Par 72
- Slope 126 (Men) 126 (Women)
- CR 71 .5 (Men) 74.4 (Women)
To see the score card, please click here: >>here.
Monday till Friday
5 green fee Alpin Card
4 green fee Alpin Card exclusiv
3 green fee Alpin Card exclusiv
Golf Alpin Card
You can reach also a lot of wonderful golf courses nearby. Enjoy yourself with a golf vacation on lush greens in a wonderful landscape.
We have included the GolfAlpin Card in our packages – Special Golf Weeks and Golfweekend!
Here is a summary of the golf clubs where the Golf Alpin Card is accepted:
- Golfclub Goldegg, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6415 85850
- Golfclub Bad Gastein, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6434 2775
- Golfclub Radstadt, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6452 5111
- Europa Sportregion Zell am See - Kaprun, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6542 56161
- Golfclub Urslautal, Saalfelden-Maria Alm, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6584 2000
- Golfclub Schladming (gegen Aufpreis), Tel.: + 43 (0)3686 26300
- Golfclub Lungau, St. Michael, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6477 7448
- Golfclub Mittersill - Stuhlfelden, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6562 5700
- Golfclub Salzburg - Gut Brandlhof, Saalfelden, Tel.: + 43 (0) 6582 7800-555
- Golfclub Salzburg - Championcourse Eugendorf, Tel.: +43 (0) 6225 70000
- Golf und Countryclub Salzburg Klessheim, Tel.: +43 (0) 662 850851
- Golfclub Mondsee, Tel.: +43 (0) 6263 3835
You can play the world’s most beautiful courses with our golf simulator: Driving range training, nearest to the pin, longest drive...Have your woods and drivers tested!
Our golf simulator allows for practice regardless of weather or time of day:
• the ideal tee height for every club
• more comfort, no stooping
• increased training and muscle memory effect
So that your fitness doesn’t become your handicap, you should design and maintain your own golf fitness plan to incorporate golf-specific training. Our sport coach is by your side to give general advice and suggestions on technique, as well as provide you with an ongoing training program for after your return home.
Upon request, we will be happy to set up lessons using the golf simulator as well as introductory golf lessons with our wellness & health trainer!